Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Neighborhood Meeting 2157 Alta Ave Conditional Use Permit

To adjoining property owners, neighborhood group representatives and the Metro Councilperson for Council District 8: I am requesting a Conditional Use Permit (CUP) to allow me to operate short-term rentals at 2157 Alta Avenue. Our property is a 2 story duplex that was in disrepair when we first purchased it. Over the past year, we have completely renovated and restored it. Each unit has 2 bedrooms and 1 bath, and we will be permitted to have a maximum of six guests in each unit. There are 2 off-street parking spaces available in the back for our guests. No parties are allowed on the premises. If there is an emergency for our neighbor’s or guests during their stay, we’d like to be notified here: Jeana Saeedi 7196808609 Manooch Saeedi 7198592737 I am holding a meeting to discuss my plans on August 6th, 2019 at 6pm at the property (2157 Alta Ave). At this meeting, I’ll explain my proposal and answer any questions you might have.   Thanks, Manooch and Jeana Saeedi

No comments:

Post a Comment